Daily writing : practice rhyming learning English is about learning grammar, consonants, vowels, and vocabulary. These form the basic foundation of a language, however, if you want to be understood when speaking American English, and if you want to understand native speakers, it is essential that you improve your stress and rhythm.”
“ Many students think that
Instructions: Write a rhyming line below each beginning line. Try to make it similar in rhythm and related to the first line.
1. Look over there! I see a goat!
2. There is a light
3. What was that thing l just ate?
4. She said she has a new pet
5. I hope that someday I can see
6. My boat is stalled and needs a tow
7. You are very loud when you snore.
Download the HelloTalk app to join the conversation.