Different ways of saying 'I don't like' to other languages), there are many ways of saying you don't like something...I have listed some below that you can try and use in your next conversation instead of saying "I don't like" - using different expressions that mean similar things will expand your ability and enrich your conversations...😊
In English (similar
- I'm not a (great/big) fan of
- I'm not excited by
- I'm not interested in
- I'm not passionate about
- It/he/she doesn't do much for me (informal)
- It/he/she doesn't get my heart racing (informal)
- It doesn't attract me
- It doesn't move me
- I can't stand (strong)
- I don't/can't tolerate
- I have no tolerance for
- I've had enough of...
- I can only take so much of...
- I'm tired of/I'm growing tired of
- I'm fed up with (strong)
- I don't (really) enjoy...
- I get no (or little) pleasure from
- I have no (or little) enthusiam for...
- I prefer to pass on...
- I'm not convinced by
- I don't appreciate
- I have a dislike for
- I am partial against...
- I have no (or little) time for (strong)
- I have no (or little) patience for (strong)
- I have no (or little) energy for
- I have no (or little) desire for/when it comes to
Download the HelloTalk app to join the conversation.