1. I am a little concerned about it. (to be a little concerned about ...)
2. Listen, I have to tell you something.
3. I will do it whatever it takes. (... whatever it takes)
4. Well, I assume that the documents will be ready by the 10th of March. (well, I assume that ...)
5. Every night, this car pulls up to the neighbor house making a lot of noise. (to pull up to ...)
6. I am in agony over this situation. (to be in agony over ...)
7. I know you will love it.
8. The whole purpose of doing this thing is that it will help me with my job in the future. (the whole purpose of ...)
9. It has nothing to do with you. (it has nothing to do with ...)
10. If you don’t do it, some else will.
11. You help me and vice versa, I help you. (vice versa)
12. Wait a minute, what?
13. Who cares?
14. So, what do think?
15. Sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I love it, or because I am not brave enough to change things? (sometimes I wonder, ...)
P.S.: For private lessons, feel free to text me.
Download the HelloTalk app to join the conversation.