🇺🇸This is American English Pronunciation.🇺🇸 Use headphones tohear me clearly!
I created "W" exersises for you all. Try it out.
1. We wonder why we wage war.
2. Woodpeckers will warn weasels when wakened wacky wolves wrestle.
3. Wild Walruses watched wavy winter water waves
4. We will write words without weeping.
5. We will welcome witty wanderers weekly.
6. Would We walk with wonderful wooly wristbands
7. We will work well winning with warriors.
8. Women will watch weight worrying while walking wise.
9. Whispering windy windmills with whipping worms.
10. We witnessed Western Workers worshipping white wooden wolverines.
11. Warehouse windows with wide webs waiting.
12. Wheelchairs went west with warning weather warping Washington Wastelands.
13. Women wax while wearing wrapped warm wet washcloths with wardrobes.
[You can message me privately and I can tell you how to better your pronunciation, if you are too shy.
Don't worry, I am not here to laugh and judge you. Only to help your weaknesses! Do not comment saying you cannot do this!😡]
Thank you for listening.
Download the HelloTalk app to join the conversation.