Please read my profile before guessing my name!
I am not a teacher. I am American
i cannot teach you English.
I created an stupid, way to remember pronunciations.
If you want to know my age, Im almost 40.
These are words foreigners find difficult to pronounce:
1. Rural. (like a dog goes ruff ruff do that + al)
2. Penguin. (think it as Pain Ga. when)
3. Sixth. (sicks stop the "S" with "Th" "sicksth")
4. isthmus (think of it as Christmas)
5. Anemone (uh ne muh nee)
6. Squirrel. ( think of girl, but add Ssgwirl)
7. Choir. ( Kwhy kwhy kwhy. yer yer yer)
8. Worcestershire ( think of it as "what stuh. shirt")
Download the HelloTalk app to join the conversation.