😅 I keep seeing this on HT. I thought I’d help the best I can... I will pronounce and put definitions below.
In this order
1) taught - past tense of teach (ex. enseñó)
2) though -despite the fact that, however (aunque)
3) thought - an idea or opinion (el pensamiento)
4) through- moving in one side and out of the other side of (a través de, por, mediante)
5) tough - difficult or durable (duro)
6) thorough - complete (completo)
7) throughout - in every part of (en todo, durante todo)
Download the HelloTalk app to join the conversation.