This is a English listening comprehension challenge for upperintermediate to advanced learners. See if you can answer the questions below ☺
I am standing on Mount Ruapehu, one of New Zealand's most active volcanoes which has had ten eruptions since 1861. The last major eruption was in 2007.
1. Ruapehu is the biggest mountain of which island in New Zealand?
2. How tall is ruapehu mountain?
3. Ruapehu is an active volcano. What system do they use to protect people?
4. What sport can you do on Ruapehu mountain?
5. What am I about to do at that location?
6. What time of year was it when I filmed this?
Download the HelloTalk app to join the conversation.