作者名称 国旗国籍

RYAN " 🦁

EN

KR

2020.12.06 09:25
People tell me to be 100% myself but then everyone would realise im really lazy, so instead I'll be 90% myself and force myself to do the other 10% 😂
54 4

Download the HelloTalk app to join the conversation.

Comments

  • Hannah 2020.12.06 09:27

    KR
    EN

    😂😂😂
  • Fran 2020.12.06 09:30

    CN
    EN

    JP

    FR

    for people who keep telling me just be myself: you are going to see the worst person in your life😊
  • sisy 2020.12.06 09:30

    CN
    EN

    true story🙈im 50% 50%
  • 蜿蜒 2020.12.11 01:07

    CN
    EN

    JP

    真不容易

Open HelloTalk to join the conversation