Different Ways to Practice Your English )
(or any language tbh
tbh = to be honest
- You can watch movies, youtube videos, or shows in English! But try watching that same movie, youtube video, show three times.
1st Time: Watch in English WITH your native language subtitles
2nd Time: Try watching it in English WITH English Subtitles
3rd Time: Watch it in English with NO subtitles
- Same with listening, just watch movies, youtube videos, or shows in English and try to copy the way words or phrases are pronounced
- You can also record yourself saying these phrases or words to see/check your pronunciation.
- And call English speakers too!
- Practice! Practice! Practice! 😉
Reading and Writing: 📚
- For reading and writing the only thing I can think of is to practice writing and reading.
- Also, for reading try to read at a steady pace, and not to fast.
Be confident in yourself 😌 And don’t be scared to make mistakes because you learn from them.
Download the HelloTalk app to join the conversation.