Here are some tips on using Hello Talk! by:
1. Improve Engagement
• Staying Active (keep checking the app regularly, commenting & posting consistently)
• Help others (Make corrections for those learning your native language, after all, wouldn't you want someonelike that?)
2. Be aware of the time difference:
a) Identify the countries of the language you are speaking.
b) Take note of the time difference.
c) Post according to their time zones.
d) Post during their lunch time, evening (after work hours), and during the day & evening on weekends.
3. Initiate conversations with direct messages with those who have responded to your comments and/or posts (these are people who are active on the app!)
4. Practice with purpose! For example, If you're practicing writing, write posts/comments on others posts. Or if you're practicing pronounciation post voice messages/comment with voice messages.
5. In regards to joining group chats, only join/make group chats with 5 - 8 people max. Any more than that makes it harder to manage conversations.
6. Include pictures with your posts, pictures bring more attention to your post. People love them!
7. Ask the people you are conversing with through direct messages to share their thoughts on one of your posts!
8. Follow those who are active in the language you're learning! This way you'll always have new material to practice with!
Download the HelloTalk app to join the conversation.