LANGUAGE PARTNER 101 👩💻 one language partner that you will also consider as your friend.
It is very important to have atleast
Some things to take note just to make sure that you and your partner will get along well.
• Respect ~ respecting each others culture and difference
• Time ~ having a common time to talk and spend is essential regardless of having a different time zone.
• Interests ~ this will be your common ground in learning better and enjoying each others company or ideas and thoughts.
• Motivation ~ it is needed that both are eager to learn and learn consistently.
• Learning Style ~ each one will always be different but it is the most important thing to know and understand in able to keep on learning and I am sure a good language partner will also help you in which ways you can learn best.
• Take Note ~ always take note of the things you have learned even one word that your partner have told you.
Download the HelloTalk app to join the conversation.