Grammar- should / have to / must will be good
Should- if I do this, the result
Should = Ought
Have to- if I dont do this, the result will be bad.
We usually say "have to" for something we dont want to do
Have to = must = need to
Must- must is old fashioned and almost never used
Practice: (choose Have to / Should / Must )
Ex) I'm so tired but I _________ do my homework.
Answer: have to
1) I _______ go to bed early so I can work hard tomorrow.
2) I ________ go home now or my mom will kill me.
3) You __________ exercise every day if you want to stay in shape.
4) I hate exercising, but I know I __________ do it.
5) Unfortunately, I _______ travel a lot for work so I'm never home.
I post lessons every day
Download the HelloTalk app to join the conversation.