🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 THE PRESENT PERFECT TENSE 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 in the past which have not finished or the time period has not finished
🇬🇧 1. Used for actions
- I have lived here for 20 years (And I still live here)
- I have eaten so much this month (and this month is not over yet)
- My spanish has improved over the last 5 months (And I am hoping it continues to improve)
🇬🇧 2. Actions in the past which were repeated
- I have listened to this song a thousand times!
- I have been to Europe 3 times
- They have visited that museum so many times
- There have been many storms in this area
🇬🇧 3. When the time period is not important
- I have studied Spanish
- Medical science has improved greatly
- My friend has learned how to play the guitar
🇬🇧 4. When something has happened very recently
- We have just seen your friend
- I have just eaten a whole cake!
- He has just walked past me
Download the HelloTalk app to join the conversation.