Who else loves eating and travelling to cute cafes for amazingfood?
Whenever I am bored, or unsure what to do... I will always travel (up to 2 hours) just to find a new, unique and instagrammable cafe across Sydney. My favourite are themed cafes, Matcha themed (I loveeeee matcha), Thai themed and so on. I do think Australia has some of the most amazing cafes in the world!
If you one day ever come to Sydney once life returns to normal, I can take you to some of these amazing places!
Which one is your favourite?
1. Waffles and Pikachu Coffee - Australian/Japanese
2. Koay Teow Mee Goreng - Malaysian
3. Thai Sticky Rice Mango - Thai
4. Waygu Donburi - Japanese
5. Pikachu Coffee - Australian/Japanese
6. Pulled Pork Eggs Benedict with Totoro cake - Australian
7. Ricotta and Prosciutto Toast with Matcha Cake - Australian
8.Roji Waffle with Matcha - Japanese
9. Matcha French Toast - Japanese
(These are all located in Sydney City)
Download the HelloTalk app to join the conversation.