The 10 commandments for serious Learners on HT inst•gr•m. Don’t post a photo with one word or nothing at all.
1) This is not
2) It is not a platform for you to become an influencer or to amass followers for your twi•h or yo•tub• channel.
3) Posts like “ I am bored “ , “ boring “ , “ let’s chat “ only show that you want something to pass time. Most serious learners are not here for your personal entertainment. Only orbiters.
4) When people comment on your posts at least reply to them.
5) Ghosting is immature as f•c• and very disrespectful to people who spent time to help you learn.
6) Flashing your t•ts , as• in photos is only going to attract l•rpers, orbiters, c•cklords and people who are looking for a waifu. So don’t make a post complaining about afterwards. No one cares.
7) If you joined HT for validation then there is something seriously wrong with you so better see a shrink.
8) This is not a d•ting platform. If you live in Japan, try The Hub. If you don’t, move to Japan then try The Hub.
9) Switch languages often in private chats. Both people need to learn. Don’t be selfish.
10) Ask yourself one simple question before posting: “Does anybody care?”. Tip: 90% of the time the answer is no so at least try to bring some value to whoever is reading your stuff.
Download the HelloTalk app to join the conversation.