Hey everyone! ”
Today I have an English tip about the word “sweet
This word can be used in a few different ways.
1) having a pleasurable taste characteristic of sugar or honey
- Wow that cupcakes frosting is so sweet
2) used to describe a persons gesture or behavior meaning thoughtful - caring
-That young lady was so sweet to share her candy with the other children
3) used as a word of approval -similar to “nice”
- hey that’s sweet that we got out of class early today right!?
I personally find these all used commonly
If you guess found this helpful or interesting please throw a like or comment below!
Download the HelloTalk app to join the conversation.