Help us connect the world through language and cultural education.
The HelloTalk Learning Services team is hiring a part-time production assistant (15-20 hours a week). This is an entry-level position perfect for someone looking to work in an international team, practice English in the workplace, and learn how large-scale content creation works.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com.
You will help produce digital learning materials by:
- Sourcing and cropping images
- Inputting content and media into our content management system
- Assisting in our recording studio
- Doing what is needed to help roll out new lessons on a regular basis
You may also be asked to help monitor or assist users of our learning products as
needed in the HelloTalk app.
The ideal candidate is able to:
- Speak and read English (our team working language is English)
- Use Microsoft Office suite, and learn new programs as needed
- Learn routine tasks quickly and produce consistently high-quality results
- Follow standard workflows and quality guidelines as directed
- Prioritize and complete tasks on time according to a set schedule
- Ask questions when needed, in order to deliver the best quality work possible